Virtual solutions for real challenges.
Immersive Projection-Based Virtual Reality (VR) for Everyone, Mobile and Tailor-Made
Once reserved to the automotive and aerospace industry, projection-based immersive virtual reality (VR) is now becoming standard for all other industrial and manufacturing sectors. Commonly named CAVE since the 90’s these projection-based systems have three to six projection screens, making a cube or rectangular prism shape at room scale.
We design projection-based virtual reality (VR) systems that are the most affordable, proven and tailor-made to your requirements.
- Design review: complex product visualization or interior/exterior environments
- Sales presentation
- Ergonomic analysis
All our systems are designed and deployed to get you started from day one and focus on your projects and applications.
Benefits & Specifications
All standard configurations are available right away with no additional design and can be delivered and installed within a few weeks.
- Compact and immersive base design dimensions 10’ x 10’ x 10’
- 3-hour deployment
- Turnkey solution: including on-site installation, training and support
- 4 or 5 projection screens base design
- Up to 5 users can simultaneously collaborate
- Standard configurations available off-the-shelf
- Tailor-made configurations to match your requirements
- Systems based on standard, open and evolving technologies
- Fixed or mobile installation option
- Designed from the ground up for Unity 3D and Unreal Engin
- Compatible with major CAD softwares
- Turnkey delivery: installation, training and support
- Compatible with any software with VR HMD support: Oculus Rift, HTC VIVE, et Windows Mixed Reality*
Collaboration Leading to Efficiency
These systems are perfect to complement individual HMD-based virtual reality (VR) experience: HMD users can live up the individual immersive visualization experience (environment and interactions) that can be mirrored for other participants into the projection-based immersive environment.
We offer the most affordable standard solution (technical specifications and dimensions) for common use cases.